Sunday, November 23, 2008

Winter is coming in the US so the number of queries from there are getting less. Great to see photos coming from other countries, especially Australia where I do live! It's funny the difference between people of different countries - Americans seem to jump online for everything while Australians seem to be slower to do so, perhaps we aren't as technologically minded as our US cousins!!
Christmas is just around the corner and here in Brisbane we are looking at a hot stormy one. Recent storms have done a lot of damage to homes in Brisbane, thankfully mine wasn't one of them!! We seem to be going back to our earlier weather patten of Summer storms after many years of hot dry summers. I love storms but not when they destroy people's homes and I guess our spider friends don't like having their webs destroyed either.
I've seen very few spiders around my house this summer and usually I have several large orb weavers blocking my path every night!! I hope they come back!!
I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I don't get back to here before then!!

No comments: